BUZ Design, one of Asia’s leading hospitality design firm, is currently seeking highly motivated Interior Designers to join our team on a number of 5-star hospitality projects.
The Senior Interior Designer is able to lead a design Bangkok team and will work with our Design director/ Projects Director and Principal overseeing hospitality design and other interior related projects.
• Develops and contributes to generate overall interior design concepts; Collaborate on design presentation strategies and works together with the team on the production of design packages.
• Minimum of 6 - 10 years post-qualification experience as Senior Interior Designer.
• Demonstrate design flair and creativity.
• Awareness and keen interest in global design trends for interiors and hospitality.
• Possess excellent organization, communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Good knowledge in construction details and apply to CAD drafting following CAD standard.
• Good command of computer skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, AutoCAD
• Self-motivated, detail orientated, ability to work in a team office environment.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, met deadlines and work collaboratively on multiple projects at once.
• Contributes to generate Business Development opportunities, participating in Company presentations, Design Industry events, and following up leads with possible clients.
• Good Command communication skill in English
• Freehand sketch is a plus.